one. Real meals. He makes real food into real meals, and he uses those appliances in the kitchen that I only thought were cosmetic until now (i.e. stove). It's like when Elizabeth used to come over every Wednesday night and cook for me, only it's every night, and I can kiss him as a form of gratitude.
two. A satisfied "full" feeling, not unlike the way I feel after his meals, but higher, in the heart region. That feeling never goes away, and it's like a high when we're in the same room.
three. Planning for the future never felt so good. Even though I can't just go and do what I want, plan where I will, decide as I please, it feels good to know that, God willing, I don't have to plan anything alone anymore.
And I won't even get into the sex. Ya'll'll just have to find out for yourself. Go get married, you crazy kids!
3 years ago
1 comment:
ahhhh!!! kim! you excite me for marriage. i'm so happy!
Post a Comment