FINALS SUCK SO BAD.
Finals make me MAD.
I try to study HARD.
but it's easier to FARD (fart).
See? I can't even RHYME.
because I suck. CHICKLET.
I want to see my FRIENDS
before the semester ENDS.
but it won't happen to ME.
someone set me FREE.
I tried to see NIKKI
but some girl wouldn't let me in with her KEY.
that just made things WORSE
someone call the HEARSE.
tomorrow is my last EXAM
i haven't studied yet - *AMN.
the test is on WATERGATE
a topic that now i HATE
but not worse than these TESTS
but ISU doesn't take REQUESTS
so finals shall go ON
although I may not. i'm WITHDRAWN.
goodbye to all my LOVERS
you'll find me under the COVERS
lying dead and COLD
miss me when you are OLD
3 years ago
2 comments:
mmmhmmmm
chicklet gets me every time....hehehehe
Post a Comment