Well that was a waste of time. It was nice to meet everyone, and I already feel comfortable with my group members. But I already knew everything we went over. I knew that we have to keep things confidential and keep our relationships completely within Christlife until Phase 1 is over. I knew the process it's supposed to take. I want to start tearing my guts out! I'm ready to start drinking Soul Drain-o and unclogging some of these misconceptions out. I'm ready to get started.
Last night after I got home I read through all of my homework (it's split into 5 days of reading, but I just read it all). It talked about, basically, how hurt people hurt people. And how people who didn't grow up with good parents or in bad environments or who went through a bad situation are scarred, and they have to find the scarring and rip off the scabs and actually take the time to help it mend healthily to move on from it. Alright. I need a platelette detector - find my scabs. I'm ready.
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment