Thursday, October 18, 2007

iRresponsible

Can I vent? I chose irresponsibility in hopes of seeing one of my friends. I put studying for a test I am not prepared for to meet up with someone. I was going to spend an hour with her, then go home and study. Instead, she wasn't there, she said she would be there soon, and she didn't show up for the next 2 hours I waited (she finally texted to say she was too tired). Luckily for me, I had some other good friends with me, so it wasn't a waste by any means. But I wouldn't have gone if she hadn't asked me there, I wouldn't have stayed so long if she hadn't said she was on her way. I have a test in 1.5 hours that I'm not ready for. I feel irresponsible.

But I wonder if she'll feel responsible at all for the fact that I'm done trying for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

i love you.