I am just starting harry potter, so don't spoil it for me.
Rwanda was the best trip I've ever been on, due in great part to so many friends joining me. God blessed us and the people we met abundantly. Every prayer was answered in full.
I'm actually sort of excited about the classes I'm taking this semester - my last semester of classes! But deep down I just don't like school all that much.
Since my dad died, everything is set in the light of new perspectives. Usually painful. But God has showed the meaning of grace, something I never understood before.
If I could have anything right now, it would be the ability to move in with my grandparents. I want to be closer to my family as ferociously as my desire to distance myself up until this time in my life. My lungs are tight.
I like Bill Richardson, he's a good man and really the only person who seems actually qualified to be our next president (strip the celebrity from the other runners and you'll see what I mean).
I own way too many knick knacks, like horcruxes not of my soul but of memories that I can't get rid of. The Japanese doll my grandpa give me when I was a baby, the Precious Moments goats my parents gave me when I graduated from middle school, the butterfly I illegally smuggled in from Peru. Part of me just wants to burn everything I own and move into a shack next to my new friends who live outside of Kigali.
Maladies: my left large toe nail is almost completely gone; my teeth hurt; a new, strangely shaped mole on my arm (bad news); a broken heart.
I'm depressed the way I was told I would become. I didn't want it to happen but it has. I feel like a constant drain on everyone around me, which is why I seclude myself so often. but when I'm alone like this I feel even worse.
no girl pushes her man because she actually wants him to go. she pushes him to make him push back. i think i learned that in physics.
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment