Saturday, November 11, 2006

Post already!

It feels like four hundred years since my last post, and yet it was less than a week ago. I guess I am only posting because I want Kristin to post, becasue every time I look at hers it still just says hahahahaha, and Heather posted that link a thousand years ago. So there.

Onto other matters, I have been hungry for some time now. I want milk, but someone drank all of mine and I don't want to spend any money again until I get paid again. I even got a raise this fall and somehow money seems tighter than ever! Weird. But maybe I'll get a new job. Or a new piercing. One way or the other, I want to have an even more active role in the economy. But either way, I've been hungry for the last few days, and everything I want to make requires milk. Which is funny to me, since so many cultures don't drink milk and so they probably rarely have milk on hand either. How do they make their food? Water? As American as it sounds, I think that would be gross. I want my milk! My lactose! My life blood! Oops, sorry, Jesus, I didn't mean you... I was exaggerating!

I am excited for Thanksgiving, it is going to be fun this year. Floyd, Janine, Kacee, Mom, Lelander, Kristin, Evan, Steven, and me, crowding into a little basement apartment for LOTS of food... fun and interesting.

Oh and one more thing!

Christmas list, for the few of you who care... HAHAHAHAHAAHHaha.a.aha..HA

1 comment:

drwengel said...

If I can survive to Wednesday I will totally make up for my unchanging page... geesh! Dooce doesn't have to learn pharmacology! now then does she?!? that's what I thought! And she blogs to put food on the table - I think that would be a highly motivating factor!
On a side note, I hope it wasn't me who drank your milk.... I always get them mixed up, I should tie a bow on mine or something... yeah, a pink bow...